The Mascot Pump Ltd. Company is highly acknowledged as a Supplier, Manufacturer and Exporter of Winding Wire. Our products are widely used by various Submersible Motor Manufactures. By using the top-notch quality components and modern techniques, all the products are designed under the guidance of our skilled professionals. Furthermore, we are offering the range of Winding Wire at very reasonable price. Features:
- Di-electric Strength: The multi layering of the materials increases the di-electric strength of the wires and therefore, even smaller conductor can withstand higher temperature and current.
- Easy Winding: The use of pure copper and Bi-axial special insulation, makes Mascot Winding Wire easy to wind and Rewind.
- High Tear Resistance: These submersible winding wire are resistant to wear and tear due to the use of optimum grade PP and PVC insulation materials.
- Leakage Current: The standard quality Bi-Axial Synthatic insulation material used in the making of Masoct Winding Wire for submersible pump motors are capable of high insulation resistance, which can reduce the current flow and provide high efficiency.
- Start of the Art Machinery: For defect free and productive production we have designed modern systems.
- Properties: The Winding wires manufactured by Mascot for Submersible motors have outstanding thermal, electrical, mechanical and chemical properties. The insulation used in the Submersible motor winding wire are made using premium quality Bi-Axial Oriented Synthetic material. This premium quality material has the ability to withstand abrasion and friction during winding.
- Temperature: Works constantly from almost 60°c to 105°c.
- Tensile Strength: To ensure that our products withstand the tensile load we use 99% pure copper & high grade insulation as it gives extra strength.
These cable and pumps conform with various industrial quality standards like:
- PVC insulated & PVC sheathed Submersible cable.
- BS Standards & IS Standards
- DIN Standards for Submersible motor cable
- IEC 60227 & IEC 245
- PVC / Rubber Submersible Pump cable
- IEC 60228, IS 8131 for Copper Conductor
- ERP/EPDM Rubber Insulated & Sheathed Submersible cable
- No of Core - 3 Core & 4 Core
- Insulation & Sheath
- 20 to + 80 Deg C
6 times of Cable Dia.